1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files or pieces of information that are downloaded to your computer, smartphone or any other device with internet access when you visit our application.
They contain information about your browsing on our pages and only retain information related to your preferences.
Thus, this page is able to store and retrieve data about your browsing habits, in order to improve the user experience, for example. It is important to note that they do not contain specific personal information, such as sensitive or bank details.
Your browser stores cookies on your hard drive, but they take up minimal memory space, which do not affect your computer’s performance. Most of the information is erased right after the session ends, as you will see in the next topic.
1.1. Types of Cookies
Cookies, in terms of their owners, can be:
- Proprietary Cookies: These are cookies set by us or by third parties on our behalf
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies set by trusted third parties in our application.
Cookies, in terms of their lifetime, can be:
- Session or temporary cookies: These are cookies that expire as soon as you close your browser, ending the session.
- Persistent or permanent cookies: These are cookies that remain on your device for a specified period or until you delete them.
Cookies, in terms of their purpose, can be:
- Necessary cookies: these are essential cookies that enable navigation in our applications and access to all features; if so, our services may perform poorly or not work at all.
- Performance Cookies: These are cookies that optimize the way our applications work, collecting anonymous information about the pages accessed.
- Functionality Cookies: These are cookies that remember your preferences and choices (such as your username)
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that target ads based on your interests and limit the number of times the ad appears.
Thus, we seek to understand how you use our applications and adjust the content to make it more relevant to you, in addition to remembering your preferences.
Cookies participate in this process as they store, read and execute the data necessary to fulfill our purpose.
3. What type of Cookies do we use?
Below we list all Cookies that may be used by (business name). It is important to remember that you can manage the permission granted for each Cookie in your browser.
3.1. Necessary cookies
3.2. Performance Cookies
3.3. Functionality Cookies
3.4. advertising cookies
4. Cookies Management
The installation of cookies is subject to your consent. Although most browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies, you can review your permissions at any time in order to block them, accept them or activate notifications when some cookies are sent to your device.
Currently, the first time you access our applications, you will be required to agree to install them. Only after your acceptance will they be activated.
To this end, we use a system (information banner or other mechanism that alerts and requests consent) on the Vargas Consultancy homepage. In this way, we not only ask for your agreement, but also inform you that continued navigation on our websites will be understood as consent.
To manage your browser’s cookies, just do it directly in the browser settings, in the Cookies management area.
You can access tutorials on the topic directly from the links below:
If you use Internet Explorer.
If you use Firefox.
If you use Safari.
If you use Google Chrome.
If you use Microsoft Edge.
If you use Opera.
5. Final Provisions
For Vargas Consultancy, privacy and trust are fundamental to our relationship with you. We are always updating to maintain the highest security standards.
Therefore, we reserve the right to change this Cookies Policy at any time.
Changes will take effect shortly after publication, and you will be notified.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us by the following means:
Contact: email, phone or other means.